Hors d'Oeuvres Buffet, $28.95/person
- Goat cheese and pumpkin canapes - sliced baguette with local goat cheese and house-made pumpkin preserves, colorful and delicious.
- Sweet potato latkes - made with fresh, local sweet potatoes with a Greek yogurt sage sauce.
- Butternut squash kabobs - skewers with local butternut squash, onions, and mushrooms, with a creamy herb sauce.
- Pesto chicken salad on ciabatta toast - Missouri free-range chicken, roasted and mixed with housemade pesto, served on locally made ciabatta.
- Korean BBQ pork on sesame brioche - Missouri free-range pork, smoked in house, served with our special bbq sauce on locally made sesame brioche.
- Grilled asparagus canapes - Local asparagus, grilled with applewood and served on sliced baguette with shaved Missouri hard cheese on top.
- Prosciutto-wrapped melon skewers - Volpi prosciutto wrapped around locally raised melons on bamboo skewers.
- Bacon & smoked poblano pepper mini quiches - Made with our house-smoked bacon & poblano peppers, zesty yet mild.
- Heirloom tomato bruschetta - Locally grown heirloom tomatoes mixed with capers, olives and herbs and served on crostini.
- Pork terrene on baguette - Made in-house with Missouri free-range pork.
- Crowder pea puree with endive, pecans, raisins - Local crowder peas in a flavorful puree topped with braised endive, Missouri pecans, raisins and a sherry vinegar reduction.
- Housemade ricotta & tomato confit on ciabatta toast - Ricotta made from Missouri milk, and a confit of locally grown tomatoes on ciabatta.
- Pizza with chicken, onion confit & hard cheese - Roasted Missouri free-range chicken, onion confit, and local hard cheese on an herb crust.
- Cucumbers & hummus - Our famous hummus on locally grown cucumbers.
- Caramelized onions and brie - Missouri onions caramelized and served over creamy brie on crostini.
- Smoked wild-caught salmon with dill sauce - Salmon smoked in-house, mixed with fresh dill and served on local cucumber slices.
- BBQ brisket on brioche - House-smoked Missouri grass-fed brisket, mixed with our zesty Kansas City style sauce, and served on fluffy brioche bread.
- Pizza with arugula, fresh mozzarella, & walnuts - Locally grown arugula with fresh mozzarella & walnuts on an herb crust.
Add extra items to your buffet, each additional item is $3.00/person.
Prices based on events up to 4 hours long.
Full buffet coffee service using fair-trade & organic coffee, locally roasted - $5.00/person (2 hours)
Soft drink bar with Italian sodas, organic teas, natural sodas - $5.00/person (2 hours)
Beer, wine & soft drink bar: $6/hour per guest, 2 hour minimum.
Antipasto platters, including cheese, fruit, olives, pickled beets, roasted garlic, crostini, and other delightful finger foods - $5/person
Passed Hors d'Oeuvres - $18/hour per staff member